Mar 16, 2009

Meet Jewel!


Hello this is a photo of me Jewel. I thought it would be nice to post a photo of myself for the girls who are coming for appointments soon and for the girls who are interested in coming. Maybe it will make you a little more at ease once you see I am just an average girl with a smiling face.
Here is a little information about my experience with boudoir photography.
I started shooting boudoir photos about 2 and a half years ago. When I first decided I was going to do this type of photography I practiced on my sister and a few of my girlfriends. This was just to make sure that this would be something I was comfortable doing. The outcome was I loved it! I love shooting boudoir for a couple of reasons. The first is it is a great feeling when you are able to help boosts someones self esteem and show them there beauty through a photo. Another reason is it is just fun. Its a fun girlie thing to do. I also love creating different poses and using light in different ways.
Here is a little information about my personality. The best way I like to describe myself when girls are nervous about coming, is that I am just like having one of your girlfriends in the session with you. I will laugh with you, not at you. I will help you to coordinate your lingerie and help you get dressed if you need help. In Fact, I think I am expert at clipping the garters on to the stockings. (not something I thought I would ever say) Expert Garter Clipper! :)
I am there to make you comfortable and help you relax.
Well that wraps the about me section up for now, I will be posting new boudoir photos soon and photos of my studio.

1 comment: