Apr 10, 2009

Topic What to wear to the studio...

So today's topic is not what you wear at the studio but what you should wear to the studio. HMM you say. Well recently I did a couple of photos shoots wear the girls wore tight fitting jeans. They are totally cute and sexy but when you take them off, you may have lines all over your mid section. Which can take a while to go away and which will make more photo shop work for me.
So please try to wear loose fitting clothes, ie sweatpants. Preferably can you just drive to the studio in your bathrobe! LOL! I just thought I would mention this before I forget and remember the next time the problem occurs! Thanks girls!

And a special thanks to Mrs. M who came and rocked the shoot pin up style yesterday. The shoot was fun! Oh and I loved Ms. J's shoot last Sunday. She had some really cute ideas with a football! Maybe she will let me post some headless!

No comments:

Post a Comment