Feb 27, 2009

New Details on NYC Trip!

Final Details on the NYC Trip.

I know I advertised NYC Bed and Breakfast but after looking into them and there locations. I only found one that I loved. It of course was booked until May. So here is what I have:

The Location is now The Milford Plaza Hotel. I booked a suite. The Hotel is on the older side so it gives it a unique charm. The windows and view are great.. I am going to bring alot of thinks with me too. (ie, Fur carpets and furry blankets) Here is the website: http://www.milfordplaza.com/
I have personally stayed here before and choose it for this session because of the location and windows.

The Dates are still Saturday 3/28 and Sunday 3/29

The time slots: They have changed a little.

They will be the following for Saturday Evening:
3:30 to 5:00
5:00 to 7:00
7:00 to 8:30
8:30 to 10:00

I know these are evening appointments but its NYC! Make a night of it with your girlfriends if you can. You will have your hair and makeup done anyway, mise well go out and have some fun!

Sundays slots will be the following:
10:00 to 11:30
11:30 to 1:00
1:00 to 2:30
2:30 to 4:00
4:00 to 5:30

Each Session will be an hour and a half. It will be half hour for hair and makeup and an hour for the photo session.

Everything else is the same as the previous post on my blog.

I will be providing snacks and beverages for the session.

No comments:

Post a Comment