Feb 11, 2009

New for 2009

So, you ask whats with the fancy new name? I am reinventing my boudoir business for 2009. After 2 years of running my business under the Jewel Photography name I have decided to separate the Boudoir business from the rest. Bijou is the french word for Jewel so I thought it was appropriate for this new business.
Now on to whats exciting about this blog. I will be posting photos of ladies who will allow me. Second, this is a great place to share information from the ladies who have come for a session and ladies who would like to share how you surprised your guys with your photos and his reaction. Last, I am always available to answer any questions, I will checking the blog daily and hosting discussions on what to wear and where to buy it. Boudoir sessions are alot of fun and I want to help you to be excited about it and not so nervous.
On to the business side of things.
So here's the new a la cart pricing for 2009
The Session is $250.00
Includes 90 minute photo session at my studio
30 4x6 prints
High Resolution CD
The Album $150.00
8x8 black suede 25 page magazine style
Hair & Makeup (includes fake lashes) $100.00
My studio is conveniently located inside a Day Spa
Top Five Questions:
1. How far in advance do I have to book?
You should book at least 6 weeks before the photos are need. I have a studio so unlike other photographers who offer sessions on certain days, I am available 7 days a week. I do marathon sessions upon request.
2. I don't know how to pose, do you have suggestions and poses? No need to worry I will tell you what to do, if you have some photos you have seen and you like bring them.
3. What do you have at your studio? I have black and white backdrops, many different fur blankets, carpets and fabrics, a Victorian bench setting, a red velvet curtain with a zebra striped bench, other Victorian style benches and stools, pillows, hats, boas and pearls (and the list goes on). I use different lighting effects and many different angles. Honestly you can come with a pair of white and black lace panties and leave with over a 100 different photos. I am always adding to the collection.
4. Do you show my photos to anyone?
Absolutely not! I only show photos of women who give me permission.
5. What should I bring?
Everything! lingerie, shoes, jewels, guys favorite shirt or prop. Bring the house you never know what you may want when you are in the session.
One last thing, I want to thank all of the ladies who have been spreading the word. I really appreciate it. You ladies have been great!

No comments:

Post a Comment